AVI ADM9.1 + sub

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the What HiFi community: the world's leading independent guide to buying and owning hi-fi and home entertainment products.

PJPro

Jan 21, 2008
Visit site
chebby:
PJPro:The Neutron 5.1s have their own problems. I'm worried about the rear port on the speakers. And the sub will be below the level of the table, requiring gymnastics to use the remote.

I was suggesting the Neutron 5s without the 2.1 sub unit.

Do you think they'd have the welly?

chebby

Jun 2, 2008
Visit site
PJPro:Err. I was hoping for something a little more....refined. My first thought (due to depth issues) was a Naim Nait 5i (30cm) with PMC DB1is.

I don't think the AVI guys will thank you for mentioning Naim here
emotion-5.gif

PJPro

Jan 21, 2008
Visit site
chebby:
PJPro:Err. I was hoping for something a little more....refined. My first thought (due to depth issues) was a Naim Nait 5i (30cm) with PMC DB1is.

I don't think the AVI guys will thank you for mentioning Naim here
emotion-5.gif

Yes, I've taken a look at their forum and a write-up of the Bristol Show last year by some geezer called Darren. A totally bizarre read and does much to undermine AVI (IMO). If it wasn't for the positive comments from certain posters on this forum, I wouldn't touch AVI with a barge pole.

A

Anonymous

Never ceases to amaze me the nonsense that people attach to a pair of speakers. If you like 'em, buy 'em. If you like Naim, buy it.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts