AV Sender for Freesat?

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
Hi,

Recently bought the samsung 26" that keeps getting great reviews in the mag. Its for the kitchen but there's no arial socket in there as the freesat signal and loft arial signal come into the lounge. Don't really want to run wires down the outside of walls and understand may be difficult to run down inside walls so was looking at getting an AV sender to at least be able to see whats on in the lounge in the kitchen.

Not a lot of info about and have been told some dont work with freesat plus products look to be a few years old so unsure if they can wirelessly send HD?

Is there a better solution Im not thinking of or can someone recommend an AV sender?

Many thanks,

Owen

daveh75

A/V senders will work with Freesat receivers. However, i've never come across A/V senders that work particularly well (have issues with interference) and HD versions are still prohibitively expensive.

Personally, if at all possible i'd go for a cabled solution...

A

Anonymous

Thanks for that. Will get one of the local installation firms in to offer advice - just thought there would be a way to wirelessly stream effectively that I was missing......couldn't remember ever seeing a product in the mag but guess I now know why.

THanks again.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts