Av Receiver with very good stereo

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
I would like to buy an AV Receiver with very good stereo. I would like to get better sound than Nad 326, Cambridge Audio 650 or Marantz 6003. Which one is the best for my Monitor Audio RS6 speakers.

Which an AV Receiver should I buy if I would like to spend more money and get similar or better stereo sound that Rotel-1520, Naim Nait 5i or Roksan Kandy k2.

Thank you.

Lost Angeles

Apr 24, 2008
Visit site
tomaszurb:

I would like to buy an AV Receiver with very good stereo. I would like to get better sound than Nad 326, Cambridge Audio 650 or Marantz 6003. Which one is the best for my Monitor Audio RS6 speakers.

Which an AV Receiver should I buy if I would like to spend more money and get similar or better stereo sound that Rotel-1520, Naim Nait 5i or Roksan Kandy k2.

Thank you.

To beat the Kandy or Nait you will probably need to spend about £3500-4000.

aliEnRIK

Aug 27, 2008
Visit site
As above, you'd need to spend quite a bit of money for that quality (Which is why I have the marantz pre amp)

I would personally suggest using a decent 2 channel amp and a SEPARATE av amplifier to drive all the other channels (Making sure the av amp has PRE OUTS to let the stereo drive the left and right channels)

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts