Audiophile Quality Orchestral Rock CDs

StevenKay

Mar 28, 2011
Visit site
Hi

Audiophile Quality Orchestral Rock CDs

Does anyone know of any audiophile quality Orchestral Rock CDs?

Could you please share the information about them. I am keenly searching for some.

Thanks.

daveloc

Feb 6, 2010
Visit site
At the moment my answer is 'no', and I suspect that lack of responses means everyone else's is too. You can try working through the catalogue of one of the audiophile CD companies, e.g., http://www.audioaffair.co.uk/Rock-&-Pop/cat_237 to see if anything matches your definition, but just because a disc is marketed as audiophile doesn't tell you much about the sound, just the price ;)

It might help if you could suggest some titles/artists that you would class as "orchestral rock". Would you be interested in other hi-res digital formats, or audiophile vinyl, as well?

StevenKay

Mar 28, 2011
Visit site
daveloc

Thank you so much for responding.

Yes it seems it was perhaps not easy to answer this one. My reference is to classical treatment of the music of the likes of Pink Floyd, the Beatles, Jethro Tull, Deep Purple etc. by say London Symphony Orchestra or The Royal Philharmonic Orchestra... or any other reputed Orchestra. Ordinary (normal) recordings of such music are of course available on CDs but I was wondering if anything of audiophile quality too has been released in this genre...?

I am looking for them in the Digital as well as vinyl fromats. Thanks too for the link.

TRENDING THREADS