Audiolab 8200CD + Cyrus 6xp + EB2

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
Hi,

This is the system proposed by WHF in the Best Buy-Midrage System section. Has anyone tried it? The sound of each element separately is well described in the individual reviews, but for me it is very difficult to imagine the resulting sound, because I do not know the synergy between them. Does anyone know how to describe the sound of this system?

Also I would appreciate any member of the WHF team tried to help me, because I have a Cyrus 6xp, but I do not know if I should order the EB2 and wait four or five months to know the result.

Thanks, and excuse my english mistakes.

A

Anonymous

It would be handy to know what music you generally listen to and also what your budget is for buying seperates

Also; how would the system be laid out in your room and what are the room furnishings like (i.e. wooden/ stone floor with little soft furnishings or is it ma carpeted room with a soft and curtains etc...)?

IMO the Curys 6XP and the Audiolab CDP is a superb pairing; other speakers to consider IMO would be the Monitor Audio RX2s, the B&W CM5's and also the PMC DB1i's

Are you set on standmount speakers only or will you consider floorstanding speakers too?

A

Anonymous

I listen to varied music: Chamber music, symphonic, pop, rock... I hace thought about the EB2 because I've tried the Eb1 (with a Marantz) and I found it great. Greetings and thanks!

A

Anonymous

No, no, never! I have two systems: Marantz + EB1 (great sound, maybe a little bright, but great), and Cyrus 6XP. I want to order the EB2 for the second amp, but I need to make sure that the proposed combination WHF (Midrage system) works well and the Cyrus (40w) may well push the speakers.

A

Anonymous

I cannot believe no one has heard the proposed combination WHF! Anyone in the magazine's team? Please, I need your help before ordering the EB2! It will be a long wait of three, four or five months!

Thanks!

Richard Allen

Jan 9, 2010
Visit site
Goethe said:
Please, I need your help before ordering the EB2! It will be a long wait of three, four or five months!

Thanks!

The waiting time is coming down. 10 weeks according to the website at the mo. This will decrease even further as I continue to put new practices into operation.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts