Audio CD Playback via Blu Ray

Dermondo

Oct 4, 2009
Visit site
Hi, just a quickie guys, a have my sony bd760 connected to Denon AV2311 via coaxil, all fine, but on the remote there is an audio button and I happened to press it by accident and the sound level dropped off, pressed it again and it increased and a final press returned it to its original level.

I've checked the manual etc but i'm afraid it's not providing me with any explanation of whats happening, any ideas folks...

Dermondo

Oct 4, 2009
Visit site
roger06 said:
sounds as if you're toggling some sort of 'pure direct' function where all unnecessary circuits are turned off / bypassed...
Right, well thats explains it then, thanks for the reply.

I just though I would throw it out there for other similar users and to see what experiences they have had or maybe it might be useful for others expieriencing unfavourable results.

Dermondo

Oct 4, 2009
Visit site
Eureka, when I swithed from pure direct to direct on amp, it allowed my use lcd to visualise the cd tracks etc, then I pressed audio and whats it telling me is press 1, left channel audio via both speakers, press 2, right channel audio via both speakers and finally press 3, stereo on both speaker.

That's my explanation then.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts