Audio Analogue

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
Still looking for the set on which I want to spend my money, and which the girlfriend approves... (I decided on the new Roksan kit, but they're not welcome in 'my' house ;))

I stumbled upon an audio analogue set of cd player and amp, the Settana amp and Primo cd-player to be exact. And they're beautiful.

I simply do not have the chance to listen to the though, since the store having them on sale is one of the bigtime box-pushers who simply don't do that kind of stuff.

The set would add up to about €1000,-. Which is not money I spend lightely, therefore I decided to check my fav website since I haven't spotted the stuff in the magazine. But the brandname is there, yet I cannot click it... it is in italics though, does that mean its like 6 stars and superspecial? ;)

Seriously, are these good equipment? They look so tremendously godly. I think I mightve drooled on one in the store. I'm looking for a foottapping, enjoyable setup with some bass.

Which speakers would suit this nicely? How about Diapason? I like their looks as well...

and on a sidenote to the WHF team: Do you do subscriptions in the Netherlands? My local bookstore has been having damaged What Hifi's the last few months, it's annoying to spend €15,- on a damaged magazine...

Tony_R

Oct 20, 2008
Visit site
murphsy:
Still looking for the set on which I want to spend my money, and which the girlfriend approves... (I decided on the new Roksan kit, but they're not welcome in 'my' house ;))

What kind of woman stands between a man and his Hi Fi?

What is the world coming to?
emotion-7.gif

T

the record spot

Oooo, not sure about warm and valve like in all instances; I borrowed a Paganini CD player in the summer which had the depth of a mine shaft when it came to bass and a very sharp treble. Definately worth considering though; I'd inclined to give them a second whirl to be honest. Lovely designs though, typically Italian!

A

Anonymous

Tony_R:murphsy:

What kind of woman stands between a man and his Hi Fi?

What is the world coming to?
emotion-7.gif

The bass reflex port on a woman is far more comfortable.

Clare Newsome

Jun 4, 2007
Visit site
murphsy:

I stumbled upon an audio analogue set of cd player and amp, the Settana amp and Primo cd-player to be exact. And they're beautiful.

I simply do not have the chance to listen to the though, since the store having them on sale is one of the bigtime box-pushers who simply don't do that kind of stuff.

The set would add up to about ?1000,-. Which is not money I spend lightely, therefore I decided to check my fav website since I haven't spotted the stuff in the magazine. But the brandname is there, yet I cannot click it... it is in italics though, does that mean its like 6 stars and superspecial? ;)

Seriously, are these good equipment? They look so tremendously godly. I think I mightve drooled on one in the store. I'm looking for a foottapping, enjoyable setup with some bass.

Which speakers would suit this nicely? How about Diapason? I like their looks as well...

and on a sidenote to the WHF team: Do you do subscriptions in the Netherlands? My local bookstore has been having damaged What Hifi's the last few months, it's annoying to spend ?15,- on a damaged magazine...

yes, you can subscribe in the Netherlands - and it'll cost you far less than ?15 per copy! Click on our subsriptions link here, and access the drop-down menu on the top left to choose your country.

Oh, and re Audio Analogue - great brand: lot of highly rated products, though we haven't tested anything new for a while (which may be why they're missing from the website, which does, at present, concentrate on the most recent reviews)..... Puccini Setana amp was a strongly rated four-star product back in October 2005.

A

Anonymous

Foot tapping they are not, polite and inoffensive are better words to describe them, better looks than sound IMHO.

A

Anonymous

Hi,
I have an Audio Analogue Enigma. It is great and I recommend the brand. They have a slightly laid back sound which suits me - not bright at all and great for a long relaxing listen. Brilliant with vocals and acoustic music! If you want a full on party system, perhaps consider something else.

Guy

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts