Audio Analogue Paganini CD Player

T

the record spot

Only heard a used one, which I thought was superb. Nearly bought it last year (£375) but my wife didn't rate it so highly; clean highs, deep bass, lovely player. Great build too. Might have been a first generation one, so can't say what the most recent versions are like. Hopefully you'll enjoy yours as much as the one I briefly had!

A

Anonymous

Have had one for nearly ten years. Built like a tank, neutral, ever so slighty warm, overall top class. Enjoy.

A

Anonymous

maybe i am two years late for you to read this, my PAGANINI cd player has a 1 year activity in my house, (2nd hand purchase)

I plugged it in audio alchemy DAC in the box and separate a.alchemy interface, plus a kinabalu plate underneath and it is probably the best cd reader I have ever used! All music is performed with a Classe' Audio Pre. (1995!) and a power Quad amp. (2005). Should I consider a higher resolution with more expensive gear? Maybe Makintosh but...Why on earth should I? I better stop here or I will go mad in looking for better specs. all the time.

tino

Sep 29, 2011
Visit site
lkev said:
Have had one for nearly ten years. Built like a tank, neutral, ever so slighty warm, overall top class. Enjoy.

I concur ... I've got one! Lovely warm, natural sound, but now little used.

However which version do you have there were several models .... mine is the Mark II

The Mark I - with the circular button layout on the right hand side and CD loader on the left hand side

The Mark II - with the conventional button layout and centre CD loader and 24/96K upsampling

The Rev 2.0 - with the circular button layout in the middle and and CD loader on the left hand side and 24/192 upsampling

vmaudio

May 29, 2016
Visit site
admin said:
Audio Analogue Paganini CD Player....just bought one. Anyone have any personal experiance with one? excited...
I bought one 6 years ago great sounding player i just replaced the cd drive its a factory teac with a sony laser my display stopped working the only down side is the parts are hard to get i have tried to get a new display for years i plan on keeping it till it dies i havent had to many players that sound much better at the $2,500 price range.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts