At last!! Creek Evo......

Gerrardasnails

Sep 6, 2007
Visit site
...... and Monitor Audio RS6 speakers all set up and sounding stupendous!!! I am still awaiting my Pioneer PD-D6-J cd player and I'm using my Denon 1940 dvd player at the moment. However, the sound is fabulous. The Evo has power to spare. I have turned the dial up to 40 (it goes up to 80) and it's as loud as you can take with others in the house. If we weren't detached, I would not let it go past 30. Accurate clear sound, amazingly tight bass and smooth realistic vocals. This is with only a few hours played from the speakers and with a dvd player being used. I have the speakers on granite plinths and the amp on a granite sandwich with isolation pad filling. I have to give a mention to hifiracks.co.uk also. I've been waiting for my multimedia rack to me made and delivered for a few weeks now. It arrived Saturday morning and the delivery guys knocked it on the way in and made a dent to one of the legs. Bradley from hifiracks drove two hours and was with me by 12.30 to chisel, sand and polish it back to original glory. What a service! The rack is bespoke and all my boxes fit on it perfectly. Built in solid walnut, it is a piece of furniture that ticks all the boxes. I will post pictures when I have finished channeling in some cables.

A

Anonymous

Thats great! Congrats! Was very tempted with the amazing Superfi Evo deal but was worried about buying without hearing it. Seems like I needn't have worried! I have the RS6's too, but in the proper colour :)

Thaiman

Jul 28, 2007
Visit site
[quote user="Gerrardasnails"]I would not let it go past 30. Accurate clear sound, amazingly tight bass and
smooth realistic vocals.[/quote]

Well done mate I am very please for you. Mike creek's stuff are under rated by most, high end without the hefty price tag...top buy :)

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts