At last convinced a doubter

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
Got my below system in October and my mates and little brother been giving me pelters for spending all that money on a hifi...."whats the difference from a fm radio" is the usual quote to my annoyance.....got my brother new sennheiser HD202 headphones for his birthday which came yesterday, he didn't enjoy the inital first few hours listening to it on his £40 ghetto blaster, plugged them into my amp and after 30 mins he was getting well into the music and finally admitted defeat in the fact that there is a difference in our repective music systems and now he is wanting my old sytem

so good to finally feel justified in sticking with my upgrade path

idc

Nice story Dazzler. I am sure that the difference is that the Senns have got a better amp behind them. You are helping me to spread the news that all headphones benefit from being amped.

idc

Not specifically for the ATs no, but look in the headfi part of the forum 'Voices in my head' and you will see a review of the Firestone Fubar 4. Firestone and iBasso off the top of my head combine DACs with amps. You could try starting a thread there SJ and see what comes.

SnowyJohn

Nov 17, 2009
Visit site
I have had no experience whatsoever with a headphone amp before and am happy to pay ~£100 on an upgrade for between the mac and my ears.

I was reading a thread or two on theFubar before christmas I believe... didn't got for it then as I suspected the Fubar4 is not as good as the Fubar4 plus which has a higher upsampling rate...Then I gave up researching.
emotion-20.gif

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts