Astell & Kern A&norma SR25

Bdoro

Jun 3, 2020
Visit site
Hello to all, I just think that you should consider other products as well for this reviews, and articles like best of Dap, etc. I find a very good option in Cayin products, using the cheapest one in their line of DAP...N3 that has a very good sound signature based on AK4490EN DAC very good implementation, with a lot of options, with 130 mV *2 and with latest firmware that allows even dsd through BT aptX.... Just my thoughts...

Chiron

Oct 28, 2019
Visit site
What is the point of a tilted screen, which simply looks wilfully ugly.
The idea is when you hold a player in your hand and look at it, it will be tilted anyway. They compensate for that tilt, so when you look at the sr-25 in your hand, it will be straight up. I love it.

sww51

Jan 28, 2023
Visit site
I was wondering if this player is indeed more detailed and better sounding than a mobile phone when used with bluetooth. I mean I get it that when you plug wired phones to the device, the hifi dac implementation inside take over and makes its miracle. But when you are transferring blutooth signal (e.g. digital) to the headphones - isn't it the headphones who decode that with their own dac who will be responsible for the quality of the analog sound that is eventually played by the headphone speakers. If this is so, it makes less sense to spend much on yet another smart phone for music only in the case you use bluetooth.
Is it something I am missing or these type of players make sense on wired headphones or other wired equipment.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts