Are there any respectable cheap preamps with remote control

muljao

Jul 18, 2016
Visit site
Andwhen I say cheap I mean less than 100 pounds, less than 50 if possible. It seemd cd players, amps , speakers etc can be picked up in their secondhand state relatively cheap, but preamps are so hard to find

luckylion100

Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
muljao said:
Andwhen I say cheap I mean less than 100 pounds, less than 50 if possible. It seemd cd players, amps , speakers etc can be picked up in their secondhand state relatively cheap, but preamps are so hard to find

Is a desirable item from the UK off the menu due to postage costs?

I like a challenge and spending other people's money! ;-)

luckylion100

Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
primarily a AV processor giving the user extra channels but what about the Yamaha DSP E800. They come/came with remotes, have a pre-out section and DSP modes. I seem to recall a forum user Steve-1979 (not seen him post for a while ) used to employ one in his set up and sing its praises. He's one of the crazed (perhaps the least crazed) AVI clan. I believe he used the E800 with his actives... anyway the E800 is slightly long in the tooth and perhaps nothing like you'd hope would be suggested but I recall a few months back seeing a basically brand new one going for £50 on Ebay. Just an idea. It really depends how you intend to use it...

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts