Are people scared to post here now?

Page 6 - Seeking answers? Join the What HiFi community: the world's leading independent guide to buying and owning hi-fi and home entertainment products.

Sliced Bread

Andrew Everard:
JohnNewman:Allow me to be the first:

Whether you believe in burn in or not, £695 is alot of money for the few times you'd actually use it (i.e. when you buy new cable) and the small amount of time you will save
emotion-1.gif

If only all responses were as well-considered...

Why thank you Mr.E
emotion-1.gif

idc

I am developing a whole new range of hifi equipment including a cable directionality indicator (expect it to retail for at least £750) and a HDMI cable differentiator (that will be a reasonable £400), if only the Dragons Den lot would back me.

Andrew Everard

May 30, 2007
Visit site
Tarquinh:Isn't it staff wellbeing day?

Nah, it's OK - they've gone now. We were only being well from 11am to 2.30pm - now all that remains is a whiff of massage oils and a load of Berocca samples in reception...

John Duncan

Andrew Everard:
Tarquinh:Isn't it staff wellbeing day?

Nah, it's OK - they've gone now. We were only being well from 11am to 2.30pm - now all that remains is a whiff of massage oils and a load of Berocca samples in reception...

And the antibacterial handwash on the turnstiles...

SpiceWeasel

Apr 10, 2008
Visit site
JohnDuncan:SpiceWeasel:and even appeared in the magazine

And even on the video in reception.

Of course, there was never any doubt about which biscuit is best.

Ooh..... I never knew that, I really must get onto my agent
emotion-2.gif

The best biscuit has to be Fox's Chunkie, thick chocolate chip biscuit/cookie half covered in chocolate ...... hmmm chocolate

Alec

Oct 8, 2007
Visit site
JohnNewman: or you will have to check back for one week following the said comment to check to see if anyone has said that you are: A) lying; B) Been bribed; C) Are stupid and should not be entitled to an opinion; or, D) All of the above.
emotion-6.gif

No, you don't have to check back. Indeed, checking back after posting in a hdmi thread strikes me as pretty pointless.

No offence intended.

Sliced Bread

al7478:
JohnNewman: or you will have to check back for one week following the said comment to check to see if anyone has said that you are: A) lying; B) Been bribed; C) Are stupid and should not be entitled to an opinion; or, D) All of the above.
emotion-6.gif

No, you don't have to check back. Indeed, checking back after posting in a hdmi thread strikes me as pretty pointless.

No offence intended.

Why?

A

Anonymous

well so far I have enjoyed the forum. No miserable people have come to my notice yet.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts