Arcam Blu-ray

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the What HiFi community: the world's leading independent guide to buying and owning hi-fi and home entertainment products.

Ronald Archiebald

Jun 24, 2010
Visit site
plastic penguin:

Sorry if I seem dim - but is this not isolated cases?

I sincerely hope so, for Arcam's sake.

The AVR-600 wasn't an isolated case though with many even on this forum suffering with various issues, and till this day, those issues still exist.

Ronald Archiebald:

plastic penguin:

The AVR-600 wasn't an isolated case though with many even on this forum suffering with various issues, and till this day, those issues still exist.

I've personally not seen any reliability problems on this forum. It's a little hard to believe, if they source the components from the same companies, that one of the most reliable brands has turned bad.

Ronald Archiebald

Jun 24, 2010
Visit site
plastic penguin:Ronald Archiebald:

plastic penguin:

I've personally not seen any reliability problems on this forum. It's a little hard to believe, if they source the components from the same companies, that one of the most reliable brands has turned bad.

You need to get hold of a copy of the latest issue - it's all there. Enjoy.

Also read this thread in the Home Cinema section : Arcam BDP100 review spot on!!

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts