Arcam AVR-20

Yo!-rdy

Jan 19, 2020
Visit site
Dear all,

Does anyone have experience with this device? I am thinking about buying, but am wondering how to get Spotify/Tidal/Qobus playing on this device? It seems like support is not built-in and that it necessary to attach it to a device like a Bluesound.

What's your idea about this?

Thank you in advance,
Jordy

D

Deleted member 196519

Dear all,

Does anyone have experience with this device? I am thinking about buying, but am wondering how to get Spotify/Tidal/Qobus playing on this device? It seems like support is not built-in and that it necessary to attach it to a device like a Bluesound.

Thank you in advance,
Jordy
It’s got Bluetooth.

D

Deleted member 196519

I wouldn’t buy off the internet and pay full price though you can get a discount on these at somewhere like Frank Harvey HiFi over the phone and get it setup at the same time too.

D

Deleted member 196519

D

Deleted member 196519

If you want a device for the Arcam that’s Bluetooth I would recommend the Arcam r-Blink but you don’t need one with the new range from AV receivers from Arcam.

Dear all,

Thank you in advance,
Jordy
It's got Google cast built-in. So you should be able to stream easily.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts