Arcam Alpha One CDP

Jan 7, 2008
Visit site
One of these on ebay right now at £12.92 Buy it Now price. being sold as 'faulty', but I've dealt with this seller before and its mostly house clearance stuff. Seller doesn't have the time to test all he gets in. So far I've been pretty lucky and everything has worked just fine from him.

Maybe worth a punt if anyone is after something like this. Even if totally broken, may be worth the gamble.

Jan 7, 2008
Visit site
No, definately not me selling. Came across this seller a couple of years ago when I was after something and got him down as one of my 'favourites'. Just never know what he might have. I've bought 3 electronic items from him so far, 2 Sony micro's and a 60's reel to reel tape recorder. They were all advertised as faulty, but all were in working order when I received them. The mains leads, if fitted, are always cut off so need replacing. Seems like he deals with house clearance and bailiff seizures. Doesn't have facilities to check anything out so has to sell as 'faulty'. I admit its a bit of gamble, but I haven't done badly from him so far. Thought the Arcam might be of interest if anyone fancies a punt.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts