AR Sound Lunar din interconnects..Any thoughts?

CnoEvil

Aug 21, 2009
Visit site
I've read that they are a very competant i/c, but since I've never heard them personally, I can't comment any more than that.

Cno

iceman16

Thanks Cno..I just asked cause my local dealer does'nt seem to stock these cables for demo.I've read some good points about these cables on some reviews and the company is from Israel I thought and some say its better than the much expensive naim hiline.I don't want to post this question to the other site(look at my signature)cause I felt they are like "religious group" or a "cult" and restrain on their opinions.

A

Anonymous

Hi Iceman.

Receive my two lunar5 cables a few days ago. The lunar5 is designed to replace the snaic type

cable (power + signal) between nac and power supply (hi-cap). I required two for my set up

nac282 dual teddy-cap.

First impressions in order. 1; Deeper controlled bass 2; Better wider soundstage 3; More detail, especially

at low frequencies. I'm sure there will be further improvements as the cables burn in.

It took a huge leap of faith to buy these cables as like you, I had only read reports.

I believe you can return cables for full refund (less postage) I certainly won't be.

iceman16

Thanks for your reply longtiger62

I've posted this question some time ago but only 1 member replied so I decided to go for a chord anthem2 din-din connecting cdx2 to 202 and was happy with it. I may be getting some of the Lunar in the near future. I read some good points on the other forums about the Lunar but im not sure if it's worth the price.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts