Apple one day shopping event is coming!

Oldboy

Sep 13, 2007
Visit site
Just thought it was worth telling everyone that the yearly Apple one day shopping event is starting on Friday 23rd November this year in store and online, here's hoping for some healthy discounts this year...might tempt me into an iPad if the discount is good enough.

Hope some of you get some discounts, happy hunting :)

D

Deleted member 2457

Oldboy said:
Just thought it was worth telling everyone that the yearly Apple one day shopping event is starting on Friday 23rd November this year in store and online, here's hoping for some healthy discounts this year...might tempt me into an iPad if the discount is good enough.

Ah cheers for the heads up! John Lewis also price match Apple discounts last year, so worth checking there too for the two year warranty.

D

Deleted member 2457

Btw - HMV are doing cheap iPad 3 instore at present!

Oldboy

Sep 13, 2007
Visit site
Cheers for the John Lewis tip! Tbh i'm still undecided what i'm going to do about a tablet, i don't like buying into the Apple train as you are locked into iTunes so i've been looking at the Google Nexus 10 tablet built by Samsung which has a slightly higher resolution than the iPad 3 but i've not been able to see one in the flesh and have a mess about with it so if HMV are doing a good deal i may be tempted despite locking myself in.

Many thanks for the tip :cheers:

roger06 said:
Not wanting to sound negative, but I've always found the Apple and Amazon 'Black Friday' discounts a total waste of time...
There are some good deals to be had. I bought this for £41.99 last year:

http://www.amazon.co.uk/HoMedics-SBM-500HA-3GB-Shoulders-Massager-Cushion/dp/B001ESK8EA/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1353441004&sr=8-1

Sonic Dreamer

Apr 21, 2009
Visit site
There are crackin' deals to be had on amazon.co.uk BFDs, in 2011 and now. I just saved £60.00 on a Canon compact digital camera.

Last year for example I got:

Braun Series 7 790cc Electric Rechargeable Foil Shaver for £103.00, normally £154.99.

Philips Sonicare HX9332/04 DiamondClean Rechargeable Toothbrush for £125.00, normally £229.99.

Panasonic KX-TG8622EM Twin DECT Phone for £69.99, normally £115.00.

Anglepoise Original 1227 Light with Table Base (Chrome) for £89.99, normally £149.99.

Cheers,
SonicD

D

Deleted member 2457

Oldboy said:

Oldboy, Currys and PCWorld are doing the iPad 3 for £329 on the Internet!

Oldboy

Sep 13, 2007
Visit site
gel said:
Oldboy said:

Oooooohhh now that's seriously tempting gel...think I will wait til tomorrow and see what the Apple day brings and if i'm not tempted then I will get one of those as i'm not too fussed about if it's an iPad 3 or 4.

Very many thanks for the tip gel, much appreciated :cheers:

D

Deleted member 2457

Oldboy said:
gel said:
Oldboy said:

Oooooohhh now that's seriously tempting gel...think I will wait til tomorrow and see what the Apple day brings and if i'm not tempted then I will get one of those as i'm not too fussed about if it's an iPad 3 or 4.

Very many thanks for the tip gel, much appreciated :cheers:

No probs. I am quite look forward to see what deals there are tomorrow.

A

Anonymous

Hi, does anyone know when the sale starts exactly? Midnight tonight?

D

Deleted member 2457

SteveD said:
Hi, does anyone know when the sale starts exactly? Midnight tonight?

I think it's 9 in the morning. Someone else can hopefully confirm.

A

Anonymous

Sale now on, just saved £51 on iPad 4th Gen. 64GB (£508 instead of £559).

Thanks for posting about this, would have missed it otherwise.

I'll have a drink (or few) for you tonight.

:cheers: :cheers:

D

Deleted member 2457

It just took me a while to find the deals!
smiley-smile.gif
I was not looking on the front page!

MajorFubar

Mar 3, 2010
Visit site
Hmm the only thing that tempt me at a price I can afford are the wireless keyboard at £47 and magic trackpad at £48, which would look great and work great with my Mini. But the real truth is, a bit of canny shopping can secure them at that price or better, any day of the week.

D

Deleted member 2457

MajorFubar said:
Hmm the only thing that tempt me at a price I can afford are the wireless keyboard at £47 and magic trackpad at £48, which would look great and work great with my Mini. But the real truth is, a bit of canny shopping can secure them at that price or better, any day of the week.

Nothing tempting me either. I saw the iPad 3 32gb in HMV today for £329 again!

D

Deleted member 2457

PC World are doing the IPad 4 for £360 on the Internet, that to me is the best deal!

D

Deleted member 2457

Andy Clough said:
Have ordered the white iPad 2 for elderly aunt who wants one for Christmas. And a nice red case. :)

I still love my iPad 2, bought my mum one last year by mistake and my uncle! Ah dear got to smile.
smiley-smile.gif
My uncle gave me the money back, mum flipping didn't though! I expecting big things this year!

Oldboy

Sep 13, 2007
Visit site
Got to say I find the one day discounts very disappointing as there is nothing to tempt me, thanks to gel I will be going into HMV today and snapping up their iPad deal providing my local store has the same offer so thanks again gel for the tip I really appreciate it :cheers:

D

Deleted member 2457

Oldboy said:
Got to say I find the one day discounts very disappointing as there is nothing to tempt me, thanks to gel I will be going into HMV today and snapping up their iPad deal providing my local store has the same offer so thanks again gel for the tip I really appreciate it :cheers:

No probs.
smiley-smile.gif

D

Deleted member 2457

John Lewis have just discounted their iPads, we have a new leader with 2 year warranty!

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts