Apple iTunes prices for renting films

Blacksabbath25

Sep 20, 2015
Visit site
Just noticed that apple has put the prices up on buying a film and to rent so if you buy a film it will cost you £13.99 and to rent a film £5.49 which I think is disgusting and greedy .

It used to cost £3.49 to rent a film which was reasonably and fair but £5.49 I might as well spend that money to go towards a hard copy of the film

they seemed of done away with standard definition and only doing high definition at least you used to get a choice in this not no more

let’s hope apple shoots its self in the foot for being so greedy .

daveh75

Are you really that surprised?

Given the announcement that they'd be offering UHD titles at the same price as HD ones along with free upgrades for your existing HD titles if/when they become available in UHD

Blacksabbath25

Sep 20, 2015
Visit site
daveh75 said:
Are you really that surprised?

Given the announcement that they'd be offering UHD titles at the same price as HD ones along with free upgrades for your existing HD titles if/when they become available in UHD
to be honest I didn’t see it coming

i can understand about the prices for 4k downloads but I used standard definition for rental downloads to watch on my iPad when I am in bed .

if the film was a good one then I would buy it but now that option has gone and your only choice is £5.49 to rent it or £13.99 to buy It i might as well risk buying the film on 4k physical copy or a blu-ray copy .

gel if your reading this I would forget buying Apple TV mate theses prices are just purely greedy mate you might as well have Netflix and wait for the films your not to sure about and watch them on there but even Netflix are doing a premium service now for 4k films but it’s not forced on to you like iTunes have done .

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts