Apology to Gel

MajorFubar

Mar 3, 2010
Visit site
Posting here because this is where you normally hang out. Sorry for my outburst to you on the locked thread. I was not in a good place. And seeing that my depression often manifests itself in forum rants to start with, coming on here within days of my mum's death was probably not the wisest of ideas. I can't make you accept my apology, but consider it proferred anyway.

Hi Major. Hope you're feeling better. I'm sorry about your loss.

Gel's response to your bereavement wasn't appropriate, but he hasn't been keeping well either. In fact, he left this forum that day. I've alerted him to this thread. Hopefully he will return and everyone can put the past in the past. :)

Gel's response:

Hi BB, can you respond for me and apologies too from me and say apology from him accepted too. I have grievances with lots of other members too though and just can't cope with the stress. I am better of away from the WHF forum. Cheers Gel.

Alantiggger

Oct 14, 2007
Visit site
I like 'gel' shame on this man major fubar, away to the stocks with im , t'morrow we throw old fruits and veg at im, that'll show im...
tounge_smile.gif

MajorFubar

Mar 3, 2010
Visit site
It wasn't me who threw the first punch, it was Gel, straight out of nowhere in a thread where his only post thus far was the unprovoked personal attack on me. I would normally try to rise above it particularly with Gel because he has known mental issues, but this time, fuelled partly by the grief of suddenly losing my mum days earlier, I let him have it back and then some. That didn't go down well with Gel, so he reported me. My apology however was/is still genuine. You don't have to be the instigator of an argument to re-offer the hand of friendship afterwards, hence this thread.

Andy Madden

Staff member
Feb 3, 2006
Visit site
Hi all,
just FYIs, I'm going to lock this thread now. Both parties have apologised and I think it would be better for all concerned if we moved on.

cheers

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts