Anyone tried these interconnects

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
I,ve had the sugden bijou for 7 years now and it sounds great through Spendor A6s.

The interconnects were purchased at same time as the suggie by recommendation, they are STRATOS 3.

Anyone tried them

jaxwired

Feb 7, 2009
Visit site
johnnyjazz:Thanks jax, does that mean that the stratos is good?

I've not heard the stratos. But I know the Chord Crimson is the best cheap interconnect I've ever heard and many people share this view. So it would make a good reference for comparison to your stratos. One other thing, it's a good idea to occassionally clean all the contacts on your cables, especially after years of use.

A

Anonymous

and to confuse you even more ... search ebay for silver high breed ... very good for under £20

A

Anonymous

OOPs ... ignore my last statement about silver high breed ... just stumbled accross this on another site:

I've seen the first mainstream review in the press albeit with some pretty poor grammar. This is from page 66 of What Hifi and refers to the SHB Metaphor 2.

"This new name, to us, is a lively listen with a wide sound. It's decent for the price, and the supple midrange and bass work well. But it suffers from a vicious top end, while production subtleties are stampeded over by a lack of cohesion. To pep up a dull system, this might be ideal; those with treble heavy kit should steer well clear."

so, in a way I am dissapointed as I own 2 Silver high breed interconnects (and a set of silver high breed speaker cable) ...

and in another way I am extremly delighted, as my system sounds very good to me at present, so it can only improve vastly when I change them??
emotion-2.gif

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts