Anyone recognise these speakers

camcroft

These pictures are from another forum no one knows what make they are and they don't have any markings on them real wood veneer and decent connectors so most probably a decent european make

D

Deleted member 116933

Take one of the cones off. They will be labled. With date of manufacture and who they where supplied to

camcroft

Connectors too recessed for comfortable spade or bare wire.

They've got a bit of a (well made) home made look to them.

Might be some clue inside.
As I said these are not my speakers this is on another forum and everyone is curios as to what they are and the connectors would be fine with Banana plugs so again not cheap and nasty in design

I doubt they are I have googled it and got images and having owned Heybrooks in the past they always had a name or plate somewhere on them with the model no and Ohm rating
Yes, coming from Plymouth I have had plenty of Heybrooks. The original two's didn't have anything on the front although may be a prototype as the two's had different tweeters to yours and, come to think of it were rear ported. The HB2R had Velcro attached grilles.
Any chance they are simply a home build?

Last edited:

Gray

As I said these are not my speakers this is on another forum and everyone is curios as to what they are and the connectors would be fine with Banana plugs so again not cheap and nasty in design
I'm certainly not saying they're a cheap and nasty design.
Not especially decent, just standard non gold-plated 4mm binding posts aren't they?
They're certainly adequate and of course banana plugs fit into them (y)

Maybe they are a prototype that some employee got hold of.

Last edited:

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts