Anyone on here taking statins?

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the What HiFi community: the world's leading independent guide to buying and owning hi-fi and home entertainment products.
D

Deleted member 196306

Never relaxing, is it?

I can top that - lugging a 25kg exercise bike on a 30m round trip every weekday for the best part of a year has given me a small hernia! Being stitched up next month...
Nope, ouch!

D

Deleted member 196306

Got another blood test this week about my Kidney GFR rate! Be interesting to see what it is and how everything else is.

SteveR750

Long term statin user here, on and off due to the effect of inhibiting coq10 and loss of muscle power (I cycle a lot, used to race a bit), but a bout of myocarditis revealed moderate atherosclerosis, so I've been taking rosuvastatin ever since (about 3 years now) and no side effects.

Last edited:

Series1boy

Oct 14, 2013
Visit site
Had a catch-up with the Doctor today, and all good with kidneys etc, and no side affects ! Was advised to stay on 20mg for now and going to review in a few months because my cholesterol could go up. Although, I am losing weight by eating healthier and me and the wife go walking a few miles most days and is having a positive Impact, in particular due to us still working from home!

D

Deleted member 196519

Had a catch-up with the Doctor today, and all good with kidneys etc, and no side affects ! Was advised to stay on 20mg for now and going to review in a few months because my cholesterol could go up. Although, I am losing weight by eating healthier and me and the wife go walking a few miles most days and is having a positive Impact, in particular due to us still working from home!
That’s good Series. (y)

Reactions: Series1boy

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts