Anyone have experience with Onkyo HDX-22HD?

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
Does anyone have/has had an Onkyo HDX-22HD setup?

I wen to to have a listen to one at my local Superfi today, but they didn't have any in stock as it sold out pretty much straight away when they did have some in. The guy in the shop recommended it as a great entry level system, with the option to have a 2.1 setup or pay an extra £100 for the extra three speakers. 

Given that my lounge isn't huge, I thought I might break the misses in with the 2.1 set-up, and then once she realises how much better her rom-coms sound I can convince her it is her idea to upgrade!

I can't find many reviews, so just wanted to check it was as good as it appears to be for £250 quid initial outlay.

Thanks,

Ben 

A

Anonymous

Im sure i asked about this a while back, i never got any replys, it did seem to me to be a good solution to the problem i had, (ie.no room for an av receiver) unfortunately i couldnt find anywhere that could demo it at the time. I would still like to know how it sounds though. I know this doesnt help you but it puts it back on top briefly where it may get read by someone who knows.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts