Anyone got B&W FS700/CM speaker stands??

manicm

I have these stands with the 685s, they have no markings as such and the top plate is not that large - it does not cover the speaker area but is sturdy and stable enough. But not suitable for anything larger than the 685 I would say.

B&W officially endorse it for the 685 but its true partner is the CM1.

ID.

Feb 22, 2010
Visit site
manicm:
I have these stands with the 685s, they have no markings as such and the top plate is not that large - it does not cover the speaker area but is sturdy and stable enough. But not suitable for anything larger than the 685 I would say.

+1

Currently successfully holding up my DB1is, but I'll probably swap them for something a bit less imposing at some time in the future

Diamond Joe

Mar 1, 2008
Visit site
That's great, thanks for the info guys
emotion-21.gif

They're just about the only stands I like the look of. BTW ID, I don't suppose you've got any photos of your DB1is on them, have you?

ID.

Feb 22, 2010
Visit site
I originally had 685s on them.

I keep meaning to do some photos and a review of my kit and put it in the your system section, but never get around to it. I'll try and make some time to put up some photos for you this weekend, although it will inevitably be met with

"why are you taking photos of the stereo?" and "you're going to do what with those?" from my wife

A

Anonymous

manicm said:

Anybody know how much they each weigh unfilled ??

A

Anonymous

Around 10kg empty IIRC

Had them with my B&W 685's a few years back; were a lot better when mass loaded with atabites (approx 3.5-4kg in each)

A

Anonymous

Cheers 79 , Just on one of your threads did you demo the b&w pm1,s v 805d,s ?

A

Anonymous

No; not managed any demo's as of yet...

Unfortunately the spare bedroom window caved in last week through wind and rain damage so that's being sorted first before we put anything expensive in there. The Cyrus gear is sat in it's boxes gathering dust
smiley-frown.gif

The full window, frame and part of the wall needs replacing so it's being worked on currently and should be sortyed in a few weeks... A few more £k down the drain!

A

Anonymous

There

,s always somthing to take the fun away. Same here looks like a new hot water tank. :O

Now where,s that house insurance ?

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts