Anyone bought from 1staudiovisual?

Oldboy

Sep 13, 2007
Visit site
Hi,

I'm just about to finally buy a new Tv but was wondering if anyone has any experience shopping with this company as they seem really competetive but i'm not willing to blow £800 without knowing what they are like, any feedback much appreciated thanks.

bwv572

Aug 20, 2006
Visit site
I bought an LCD television last autumn and it arrived on time. The only contact seemed to be through e-mail but they have an order tracking system.

Provided you don't expect the personal touch they seem pretty efficient.

A

Anonymous

I used them approx 18 months ago. No qualms here, same as any online retailer with regards to ther personal touch mentioned above.

However, if you know what your buying then it is fine.

Oldboy

Sep 13, 2007
Visit site
Many thanks for both replies and was just about to order from them today, however their prices change really quickly and today they are no longer the cheapest (or best) option and therefore Amazon got my money today....VERY suprised how competitive they are on price and delivery, check them out if you know what you want plus i feel much more comfortable buying from a large online retailer that i've used before and that i know has decent customer service which is important when you are spending alot of money! Once again thanks for the replies guys.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts