Any upgrade or anything missing in my signature?

Page 4 - Seeking answers? Join the What HiFi community: the world's leading independent guide to buying and owning hi-fi and home entertainment products.

nugget2014

Jan 1, 2014
Visit site
gel said:
John Duncan said:
Films. Music.

I've bought about 12 blu-rays this month already! But is a good one. I have just started using iTunes again with my new headphones and have been really enjoying it. I am downloading them onto my iPad, so I will have to put them onto my other devices too. I bought a live Guns N Roses CD which I like especially.

same here, although i have been much naughtier..in 2 weeks i have purchased a whopping 33 blu rays!! (got about 40 now, :p i am ready for my home cinema..will have most of it done in a month!

nugget2014

Jan 1, 2014
Visit site
also gel. if you want a better camera, may i suggest a nikon coolpix p7700? i own it myself. takes amazing photos in low light and normal light. i can provide some test photos if you want :D

iphone 5s has good camera too. better than my old htc one. but i would get a proper camera such as the nikon though

also if you want a cheap headphone amp. get the fiio e17. £100 and improves quality as well as being able to control bass and treble and its got a built in DAC

D

Deleted member 2457

nugget2014 said:
also gel. if you want a better camera, may i suggest a nikon coolpix p7700? i own it myself. takes amazing photos in low light and normal light. i can provide some test photos if you want :D

iphone 5s has good camera too. better than my old htc one. but i would get a proper camera such as the nikon though

also if you want a cheap headphone amp. get the fiio e17. £100 and improves quality as well as being able to control bass and treble and its got a built in DAC

:cheers:

Wouldn't say no to some pictures. :)

nugget2014

Jan 1, 2014
Visit site
tdJ8eIi.jpg
M3QXX0V.jpg
I7jFSmK.jpg
5P476O3.jpg
iIenVia.jpg
PzEq2Qo.jpg
n4yb4vb.jpg
m4V0VNd.jpg
KgIawu3.jpg

nugget2014

Jan 1, 2014
Visit site
save them and view them in fullscreen. most of them were taken using the full 7x optical zoom (and the ones of katy perry, taylor swift, and the prairie dog and meerkats were using digital zoom too) even using digital zoom image is still fab

ellisdj

Dec 11, 2008
Visit site
Do you use Picassa? Very good free software for sorting photos out - that have bad exposure and stuff from bad light or angles.

Basically helps make up for a poorer photographer and works a treat - helps me with my pictures of the fish I catch - when I catch them

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts