Any upgrade or anything missing in my signature?

• Thread starter Deleted member 2457
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 2457

Just got my TV calibrated and got some new headphones, is there anything missing from my signature now? I can't think of anything else, what about you?

:cheers:

T

theflyingwasp

I hear you gel! After I get my amp and speakers I'm finished! No interest in 4k in the near future it's pointless.im a sad little apple fan boy so upgrades will be yearly unless it's just software updates but having said that how they are going to better the iPad Air is quite intriguing .apple tablet sales were down 16% this quarter so apple had to post their horrific £10.2 billion quarter profits don't know how apple stays afloat .........oh wait because of sad little apple fan boys like me!

D

Deleted member 2457

theflyingwasp said:
I hear you gel! After I get my amp and speakers I'm finished! No interest in 4k in the near future it's pointless.im a sad little apple fan boy so upgrades will be yearly unless it's just software updates but having said that how they are going to better the iPad Air is quite intriguing .apple tablet sales were down 16% this quarter so apple had to post their horrific £10.2 billion quarter profits don't know how apple stays afloat .........oh wait because of sad little apple fan boys like me!

Yep, I think same here. No more upgrades needed. Your signature is looking really good, I bet you can't wait to you get your speaker and amp now.

T

theflyingwasp

Yeah the new anthem amp reviews threw it a bit tho! I think I am still going with the pioneer lx87 and the monitor audio apex7.1 .where does it end tho.its a blimen expensive hobby this home cinema and hifi lark!

D

Deleted member 2457

theflyingwasp said:
Yeah the new anthem amp reviews threw it a bit tho! I think I am still going with the pioneer lx87 and the monitor audio apex7.1 .where does it end tho.its a blimen expensive hobby this home cinema and hifi lark!

It sure is! :).

ellisdj

Dec 11, 2008
Visit site
One of these Gel without a doubt
smiley-cool.gif

CnoEvil

Aug 21, 2009
Visit site
A Buttkicker.

Some Cable Lifters.

Jack Daniels

A massage chair

A "Do Not Disturb" sign

Some potted plants to act as bass traps

Some Magic Pebbles

A bottle of Dark Matter

Underwear that isn't too tight for comfortable listening

A Linn DS :shifty:

Heavy (acoustic) curtains.

buzz_lightclick

Looking at your kit list Gel I would say your next upgrade could be your av receiver, though there's nothing wrong with what you've got!

Do you still need a new laptop having bought and returned a MacBook Pro and Air recently?

D

Deleted member 2457

duaplex said:
You know Gel, I dont see a headhone amp in there, and we all know every headphone would benefit from a decent amp >)

Any suggestions?

D

Deleted member 2457

buzz_lightclick said:
Looking at your kit list Gel I would say your next upgrade could be your av receiver, though there's nothing wrong with what you've got!

Do you still need a new laptop having bought and returned a MacBook Pro and Air recently?

I was thinking about the 11inch MacBook Air but trying not to think about it! :). I don't think I really need one now.

D

Deleted member 2457

BenLaw said:
I'd say you could definitely do with three or four new laptops. And some rock t shirts.

:grin:

I have stopped buying rock t shirts I figure they are too expensive, I now buy t shirts from Matalan! :grin: No, laptops I've decided to keep to what I've got.

D

Deleted member 2457

gel said:
duaplex said:
You know Gel, I dont see a headhone amp in there, and we all know every headphone would benefit from a decent amp >)

Any suggestions?

I can't buy any more speakers though.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts