Andrew please!

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
hi Andrew need to ask a question and need a quick reply of you as i will buy in the next few days so . what's the best interconnects i can get for £50 ( better then my cambridge audio azur reference) thank you in advance as i know that as always you won't let me down .

A

Anonymous

The Chord is very good,so is the True colours industries Viper,very good cables at sensible prices.

A

Anonymous

Or Mark Grant - Analogue Interconnects for far less. Why don't WHFSV review some. I could lend you a brand new pair or two?

How about it Andrew?

Great personal service from the man who makes them himself. £24 for a stereo pair plus postage. Made from Canare LV61S cable. Would love to see them rated.

A

Anonymous

[quote user="Thaiman"]
Your house is very blue!
[/quote]
thaiman that's the sky in Sardinia not my room !!! thanks andrew very nice but could i get more performance out for £50 or is this Chord Crimson the best cable for under £50?

Thaiman

Jul 28, 2007
Visit site
emotion-2.gif
Oh well, I wish I am there right now (very wet in Norfolk tonight)

A

Anonymous

i kown very wet here in london too f?@:£ng british weather !!!

A

Anonymous

finished at 11 got home at 12 going to bed now its2 on da mor andrew can u answer my question please can i get more performance then this chord crimson with £50 ?or is the chord the best cable for the £50 mark? it only cost £35 !price i know is not a sign of good quality but i ask cose i want the best

Andrew Everard

May 30, 2007
Visit site
[quote user="sex"]finished at 11 got home at 12 going to bed now its2 on da mor andrew can u answer my question please[/quote]

Join the club - started on the forums at 7.30am yesterday, finished at 00.45 today or thereabouts, and up at 5am this morning to watch the F1 qualifying. And now here again - on my weekend.

IMVHO, the Crimson is remarkable value for money at £35 - have to say i haven't heard every cable on the market under £50, but would recommend Crimson without hesitation for your budget.

A

Anonymous

thats not wat i meant ... wat i meant is would u pay £50 for it if it was retailing for £50 and not £35.or would u not because you think its not worth £50

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts