Amplifier with DAC and Spotify to drive B&W 685

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the What HiFi community: the world's leading independent guide to buying and owning hi-fi and home entertainment products.

BigH

Dec 29, 2012
Visit site
gasolin said:
BigH said:
Beppep said:
I think that I have done something I regret..just bought Monitor Audio silver 2, paid a fortune btw, and I feel these speakers really cold as sound, not involving at all. I tried all the amp settings , I think that are too bright and not musical as I heard recently the Zensor 3. I know that is too early as I have listened only 10h but don't think that after 90h sounds will get so much musical and envolving. :( any experience with these ones?

[/quote

What amp do you have?

In #35 He wrote: I bought the Yamaha R-N500, got a discount of 75quid from retailer so it will arrive tomorrow for 320 that is a good price.

I see, yes probably not a good combination. MA and Arcam go well together so I have read. Can you change the speakers?

Beppep

Nov 3, 2014
Visit site
Well I bought Friday, according to the shop I have 30days to return them. I never listen dynaudio, how are the dm2/7 compared to Zemsor3? The only concern about Dali is the glossy plastic in front :s

BigH

Dec 29, 2012
Visit site
Beppep said:
Well I bought Friday, according to the shop I have 30days to return them. I never listen dynaudio, how are the dm2/7 compared to Zemsor3? The only concern about Dali is the glossy plastic in front :s

I would take them back then. Then have some auditions with your amp. Whats wrong with the Dalis, they have grills if you want?

Beppep

Nov 3, 2014
Visit site
Nothing wrong with Dali just the front plastic in glossy I don't like. I checked the price for the dm2 they are almost discontinued in uk, however u can find for 500 almost double than Zensor 3

Beppep

Nov 3, 2014
Visit site
Just returned them, guy was not so happy to see my face and he complained as I got discount..well as soon as I mentioned the return policy he gave me money back with no more complaints...now the new journey

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts