amplifier&speaker matching help needed.

izpuuteejs

Jun 15, 2009
Visit site
Just got offer to purchase NAD c352 or Marantz PM7200ki for good price.

Which would be the best speakers for one of these amplifiers?

What about Monitor Silver RS6,RS8, or Jamo C607?

as I am HiFi "beginner" actually don't know what are main parameters matching amp and speakers.

Thanks in advance :)

A

Anonymous

Can I ask what the asking price is for the NAD C352? if it's around 200.00 then go for that and the RS6's, it's a fantastic amp for the money and it goes together very well with the RS6's, if you like a big bold detailed sound with plenty of bass then it's definitely the right combo for you.

SteveR750

The 352 was ofte paired with B&W DM602 S3's in its day, so the 685's from the same company would also be worth a listen as the smoothness of the NAD offsets some of the harshness of the B&W tweeter, whilst retaining a very sweet midband and lots of bottom end slam.

A

Anonymous

I use PM7001Ki with RS6s and was overall satisfied with the sound, but I am not sure how close the 7200ki is to 7001ki.

jaxwired

Feb 7, 2009
Visit site
izpuuteejs:Are these RS6 to enough for 27m2 room? Maybe it is worth look for something bigger and add subwoofer? :)

The RS6s produce enough sound to fill any residential room with big sound. If you want clean detailed sound, never use a sub for music. It's rubbish.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts