Amp and Speakers, or All in one system recommendations please

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
I have been using a Yamaho YSP 1000 soundbar for 3 years (thank the misus) but am looking at propper 5.1. I had decided on a Denon 1909 and 1010i speaker package - but this would take some saving for.

Well my YSP has broke !!!! - so I may have to get something sooner - therefore cheaper.

Needs to be descrete and handle a BD35 Blueray (for HD sound), Sky HD, a Wii and a media streaker.

Price is around £450 now or £650 at the end of teh month.

Options please!!

d_a_n1979

Sep 6, 2007
Visit site
Sony DAVIS50

Superb system; the predecessor of the Sony DAVIS10; only difference is that the DAVIS50 has rear wireless speakers.

Great system and great reviews on here!

d4v3pum4

Nov 15, 2008
Visit site
Can't your Yamaha not be repaired?

I would always recommend a separates setup, if sound quality and flexability and expandibility are your goals. With the equipment you listed to connect, an upconverting amp that can decode HD audio would be on my shopping list and therefore the Denon fits the bill. The Denon and Q-Acoustics setup would be a great package so if that is what you aspire, I would save up!

I don't really keep up with AIO technology so don't know what is available other than I saw recently that Panasonic are about to release some bluray AIO systems.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts