Amazon Black Friday deals (staring Monday 22nd November)

Page 4 - Seeking answers? Join the What HiFi community: the world's leading independent guide to buying and owning hi-fi and home entertainment products.
D

Deleted member 2457

Garth Man:I just missed out, was in the queue gel but was unlucky
emotion-6.gif

Did you know it was coming up then? or did you just see it appear?

Unlucky mate that would have been a good deal i paid £100 for that the other week.

Cheers.

Garth Man

Dec 1, 2008
Visit site
Nah I just looked at the 12 pm sales dead on 12 then it appeared, I yelled a high '' ahhhhhh my precious '' at my desk and pressed the add to basket

haha rather worrying really especially the fact that I'm at work!! work mate looked at me rather strangely

D

Deleted member 2457

Garth Man:

Nah I just looked at the 12 pm sales dead on 12 then it appeared, I yelled a high '' ahhhhhh my precious '' at my desk and pressed the add to basket

haha rather worrying really especially the fact that I'm at work!! work mate looked at me rather strangely

emotion-2.gif

I tried for aftershave yesterday or the day before can't remember now but missed out, now when or if i see a deal i am going to try clicking as fast as i can just before the deal comes active and see how that method works.

Good luck if you try again
emotion-21.gif

Garth Man

Dec 1, 2008
Visit site
Cheers buddy
emotion-21.gif

Claimed the Complete collection of Poriet on dvd for £34 (£20 saving)......ah mum loves that show so might get that for her if not just delete it

It;s good that you have the whole day to have it in your basket and buy or not

Cofnchtr

Oct 4, 2007
Visit site
Hi,

Clicked on the 8am Toshiba laptop deal this morning while it was showing 10% taken. When I got to my basket the full price was shown and not the BF offer price. Went through to the checkout thinking the reduction would be applied at the final stage but it wasn't.

Clicked back through to the BF deal home page and the laptop was showing 50% sold. Went back to my basket and again the price was showing no discount.

Despite clicking between an indicated 10% and 50% sold I ended up not getting the deal. Called CS who said I couldn't have clicked on the deal whilst the units were still available and because the deal had now sold out they couldn't offer me any at the reduced price and were adamant that I had not clicked in time to buy one despite the www page saying different.

Ended up getting a camera later in the day for £50 (half price).

Cheers,

Cofnchtr.

D

Deleted member 2457

Tried to get a toshiba 19inch tv today at 12.45 clicked on it straight away, said i was in a queue - waited in this queue for about 20 seconds only for it to come up sold out - fantastic.

Next to it was that Sony 370 blu ray player going for £59 ish again, that showed up sold out before the tv did.

kena

May 28, 2008
Visit site
The saying if it's to good to be true... Had to spend ages explaining to my lad that these bid/auction sites at 50p a go don't gaurantee you getting the goods even when you click on 1 sec or whatever!!

bigblue235

Aug 22, 2007
Visit site
Just picked up a copy of Photoshop Elements 9 for £23 without any trouble. There's still some left, 25 mins after it started. It was the only thing I really wanted from the Black Friday deals. I'm surprised there wasn't more demand, but can't say I mind
emotion-1.gif

Clare Newsome

Jun 4, 2007
Visit site
I just received the watch i bagged for £5 - it arrived via CityLink courier, in a box about 10 times bigger than the watch case. Definitely a loss leader for Amazon, that sale!

TRENDING THREADS