Album art missing on Naim Mu-So

satycool

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site
Just bought Naim Mu-So which I use with a nas Synologhy DS713+. I Flac to rip using Windows Media on Windows 10 PC. I also have a Cyrus Stream X2 recently upgraded to Signature and use the Cyrus Candice app. I also use the Synology DS-Music app on my mobile or tablet as its a nice easy app to use. All but the Mu-So, uding Naim Mu-So app, display the album artwork! Is there a reason for this ?

Thanks

spiny norman

Jan 14, 2009
Visit site
Have the album folders in which your music is stored got a 'folder.jpg' file in them? If not, it'd probably help to have those cover picture files in the folders: you can always download the artwork online. And you might want to try using a different UPnP server on the Synology to present the music to the streaming players: some on the Naim forum suggest that Minimserver works well with Naim kit, so that might be worth a shot. Just looked it up, and I think Minimserver might be available via the Synology DSM Package Centre, but not sure: if not, you can get it from the Minimserver website.

satycool

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site
Hi, sorry for the long wait replying and thanks for the info . I have managed to solve it! Went into the Nas display settings and highlighted allow Jpeg images in folders - just found it by accident and worked :)

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts