AKG 450 OR 451

camcroft

Thanks for that.I have got some 450`s and they are not bad at all.I am just curious.You can never have enough headphones ask me oops I mean my wife
smiley-wink.gif

A

Anonymous

From all the reading I've done in forums, reviews etc. the K451 is definitely the one to go for. Given that the K450 is around £40, and the K451 is £53, it looks like a no brainer. Hope this helps.

woodster

Jun 24, 2007
Visit site
Just dont bother, both are the most uncomfortable headphones I have ever worn, they make your ears hurt and to be honest I simply cant bear to wear them for more than an hour.

Actively looking for another pair, even if you audition, you are never going to try them on that long, so bit of luck involved I guess

Phlegm

Oct 20, 2012
Visit site
My set arrived. Once I flexed the metal band and ran them in a bit, made them comfortable and burned them in they're fantastic! Really nice sound for me.
smiley-smile.gif

domenn

Aug 13, 2010
Visit site
I own k450 , I've used them maybe 10 times (after 15 hours of running in) and hate them sound is too warm lack of detail , just muddy , I got them from Superfi so I thing they are original , I prefer my Koss port a pro , Shenns hd25

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts