After a good value Home Cinema in a Box

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
Hi, i'm looking to replace my old Pioneer XV-DV313 Home Cinema system with another good value box. Obviously it was never a top end kit, but am just after something half decent to replace it with HDMI and DVD upscaling. Ideally something with a smaller amp/unit, as this one is really wide and weighs a ton!!!!!

Any ideas?

Have seen those Panasonic SCPT 460/560 models. Are they any good? What i like about those is the iPod dock.

Suggestions would be appreciated.........

Thanks

Andy Clough

Apr 27, 2004
Visit site
If it's value for money you're after, LG's HT902TB is cracking value at £270. Or if you want something really small with performance that belies its diminutive size, Sony's Award-winning DAV-IS10 (£600) is a belter. How much are you thinking of spending?

A

Anonymous

Was thinking of about £300ish. Have just seen that Sony at Digital Point for around 330 so that seems a cracking deal!!! I guess there is no other decision to make.

What about those Pana's though, i really liked the iPod bit?

Clare Newsome

Jun 4, 2007
Visit site
We love their recent TVs and DVD recorders, but it's been a long while since we've seen/heard a decent Panasonic home cinema system - they just can't seem to get the speakers right (build or sound quality). Performance quality is far more crucial than feature frills - and anyhow it's hard to find any system these days that you can't plug an iPod into....

A

Anonymous

Yes, fair enough.........wasnt exactly a hardship to connect audio leads on the iPod dock to the back of my current slab, so i'll go for a similar setup on the Sony one.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts