Advice : Yamaha Soundbars

hw3004

Jan 12, 2009
Visit site
I tested a YSP-30D today - I was impressed but I can't afford it.

I can stretch to the price of the -600 or -900 (neither of which where in stock in the shop I visited)...any thoughts on which one I should go for?

floyd droid

Sep 5, 2008
Visit site
hw3004:
I tested a YSP-30D today - I was impressed but I can't afford it.

I can stretch to the price of the -600 or -900 (neither of which where in stock in the shop I visited)...any thoughts on which one I should go for?

Click on reviews and type in yamaha ysp 600. The mag and a forum member have reviewed this sucker and they are pretty much spot on. I got one a couple of weeks ago and am well pleased to be honest. If you get one and find like the mag that the bass is a tad light you can get a subby for around 80quid.

A

Anonymous

As Floyd says I did a user review in the review section hereÿhttp://whathifi.com/Review/Yamaha-YSP-600/UserReviews/

I'm still very pleased with it, especially after adding the Sub, and it sounds reasonably decent with CDs too (although not as good as a dedicated system obviously). ÿ

hw3004

Jan 12, 2009
Visit site
...managed to get a demo on the YSP-600. The sound was obviously an improvement over my current set up but I wasn't feeling any surround effect. Maybe it suffered in comparison to the -30D which I was impressed by BUT can't afford.

Would I be better forgetting the surround sound aspect and getting an AV Amp + Speakers? (i.e. Would the sound quality be better from such a set up?) If so, what would people recommend.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts