Advice on digital audio needed.

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
My satelite tuner has only got a digital optical output ( see it here... http://n.pl/sprzet the one on the right called "n box recorder"), so I cant connect it to my Onkyo via coaxial.

What's the best 1m optical digital cable??? Right now i'm using a Profilink Optical Cable and i'm not impressed- it's quite and lacks dynamics...

A

Anonymous

Oddly, we've always found high-performance optical digital cables to be quite rare. Still, Supra's X-ZAC always impressed me. You should be able to get one for about £50.

A

Anonymous

I'm using HDMI from satelite to Onkyo LS-V501 and HDMI from Onkyo to TV (both hdmi'a are QED Qunex HDMI-P 1m) for picture- the results is good. Then I've got the digital optical cable from satelite to Onkyo for sound and thats where I need upgrades...

I'll look for the Supra. However I also wanted to try QED's OT and Tech Link's digital optical, those any good???

A

Anonymous

Found the supra x-zac today but the people from the store told me i'll do fine with whatever cable i choose, cause "it wont make a difference". Instead they proposed I buy Oehlbach toslink...

anyone know of that cable???

If it doesnt make a change i'll simply buy QED cause I got 25% off there...

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts