advice needed

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
Hi Guys I have a set of Heybrook HB3 speakers that I currently use as part of my home cinema system . I want to cd player an amp and am strongly drawn towards either a Roksan Kandy pairing or a Naim cd5i and nait 5 combo and I was wondering if the Heybrooks I already have would do any justice to either of my shortlisted systems or should I be concidering new speakers as well. Also which of the two systems mentioned would you reccommend and if necessary which speakers would you put with them

thanks

Andrew Everard

May 30, 2007
Visit site
Yes I'd stick with the HB3s, which are very good speakers indeed. Personally I'd go for the Naim combination, but the WHFSV reviews would suggest the Kandy pairing is well worth a serious audition too.

A

Anonymous

Thanks for your advice Andrew your I am just leaving now to audition the Kandy pair but am drawn to the aesthetics of the naim system. Does the din lead supplied with the naim offer as good a sound quality as rca's I will let you know how the audition went

A

Anonymous

Hi guys

Just got back from a hard days auditioning I listened to Roksan Kandy combo and Carat a57 amp and c57 cd player which I have to say look amazing and sound pretty good as well has any one heard anything about the carat combination I have looked through my whfsv mags and cannot find any reviews. I listened to these combos with a pair of dali icon6 speakers which I have decided to buy but cannot make up my mind on electronics any input to help my decision would be greatfully received

Thanks

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts