Advice for new headphones

stepper94

Dec 6, 2014
Visit site
Hello everyone, i'm looking for a new headphones and
I am undecided between two pairs of headphones: the sennheiser momentum on ear and akg Y50. I have the opportunity to buy them both at the same price (90 Euro). I generally listen EDM ,the factors that interest me are: Good portability, clean sound and deep bass, use even by smartphones. I thank all those who respond and I apologize for The worse English but I am Italian .. thank you all! excellent forum :)

fr0g

Jan 7, 2008
Visit site

If you can get the Momentum on-ear for 90 Euros, then it's a great deal. I have some, and while I find them rather "over-bassy" compared to neutral, they are very pleasant to listen to and the large bass doesn't affect the other qualities IMO. I can't use them for so long as my head is a bit large. :)

For Electronica/dance, the momentums are perfect IMO and for that price I doubt you'll better them. I haven't tried the Y50s though, so I can't compare.

stepper94

Dec 6, 2014
Visit site
Thanks for the answer! ;)

unfortunately I don't have a chance to make a direct comparison between the two models so don't know which one to choose .. nobody has tried akg y 50? because the review on this site seem fantastic.

dalethorn

Dec 7, 2011
Visit site

Check the Amazon reviews (16 reviews) of the Y50, and sort by Newest First. Note that the first 15 reviews are "Vine program of FREE product", with only one review that was possibly purchased. Doesn't look good to me.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts