Acoustic Energy AElite 2 - Any speaker stands???

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
I own a pair of Acoustic Energy AElite 2 speakers and wondered if anyone would be able to recommend any speaker stands available for them. I have searched myself and everything appears to be too small! Any help would be appreciated! Thanks.

d_a_n1979

Sep 6, 2007
Visit site
What do you mean 'too small'?

Atacama Nexus 5/6 stands should be sufficient but if you want to splash out a bit more you could aim for the Partington Dreadnoughts...

If you're after 2nd hand take a look at some Atacama SE24's on eBay

A

Anonymous

If that's correct, you're looking for big plates then look at the Atacama SL200, they're purpose in life is large speakers.

A

Anonymous

the plate size doesnt matter too much. As they have always been on a desk or on top of my wardrobe i dont know how big i would need the top plate to be??

A

Anonymous

Well the Aelite's aren't that big, what do you mean the stands you have found are "too small"?

A

Anonymous

i dont know if they are too small, i just think they appear too small. i havent had stands for my speakers before so was looking for some advice on what would be a good size, mainly for the top plate.

A

Anonymous

I think I know what you are alluding to but the thing is they aren't meant to be a perfect fit mate, the idea is that you place bluetack down in each corner of the speaker and in the middle to ensure it's firmly in place and bingo. Like Dan said te Atacama Nexus 5/6 will be absolutely fine for what you need but just remember to fill the stands up with sand to

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts