Accidentally bought a Yamaha RX-V 775 online

Hi-FiOutlaw

Apr 20, 2011
Visit site
:wall: Like the title say :doh:

i'm flirting a Yamaha RX V 77X for long now, my 2004 RX V750 does not have hdmi and the sub output don't work. And this last few days i was googleing for the best deal of a RX V773 or a 775 and pixmania has one of the best price for a 775 unit and i was filling my pixmania client file and was seing the total costs of shipping, then i've saw that pixmania work with paypal, clicked in paypal and got in my account and accidetally press pay... :wall: :wall: :wall:

It cost me 688,99€, man...

I wanted first to sell my Rega Brio R to cash in 400€ and just then i was wandering buying a new AV amp...

My wife is sleeping, tomorow at breakfast will have alot to explain... :doh: :wall:

D

Deleted member 2457

Hi-FiOutlaw said:
:wall: Like the title say :doh:

i'm flirting a Yamaha RX V 77X for long now, my 2004 RX V750 does not have hdmi and the sub output don't work. And this last few days i was googleing for the best deal of a RX V773 or a 775 and pixmania has one of the best price for a 775 unit and i was filling my pixmania client file and was seing the total costs of shipping, then i've saw that pixmania work with paypal, clicked in paypal and got in my account and accidetally press pay... :wall: :wall: :wall:

It cost me 688,99€, man...

I wanted first to sell my Rega Brio R to cash in 400€ and just then i was wandering buying a new AV amp...

My wife is sleeping, tomorow at breakfast will have alot to explain... :doh: :wall:

I have done this before! Lol :grin: I did it with an iPad Air at Isme. :)

Hi-FiOutlaw

Apr 20, 2011
Visit site
Ufa... I've give a call to Pixmania and manage to cancel the order. Nice people on the other end of the costumer phone line! :grin:

eventualy i'll buy it, but have to cash in the Brio R 400€....

TRENDING THREADS