Aaaaahhhhh!!!!! Zinio!

Charlie Jefferson

Sep 2, 2007
Visit site
Can't wait to cancel my Zinio subscription and transfer to Newsstand.

It's publication day and nothing from Zinio. Usually arrives mid-afternoon, not first thing.

As a time-pressed father of many (okay, three to be precise) this is most frustrating. Again!!!

kevinJ

Nov 2, 2008
Visit site
It isn't the fastest service in the world.
But since I always end up receiving 20euro or more coupons per year because something went wrong with their site, I renew subscriptions (almost) for free.

Retne

Nov 13, 2009
Visit site
Ha, I just fell into the Zinio trap... it didn't say explicitly which edition they were selling me, just the "latest" one. Which turned out to not be the latest one (I wasn't sure about the pics, I've seen those not updated for magazines).

Although I want to avoid Newstand despite having an Apple product in case one day I don't have an Apple product and thus reduce my chances at re-reading.

I have emailed them (not sure if this is WHF's responsibility or Zinio's) so will see what they say.

R

Andy Clough

Apr 27, 2004
Visit site
Charlie Jefferson said:
It's publication day and nothing from Zinio. Usually arrives mid-afternoon, not first thing.

As a time-pressed father of many (okay, three to be precise) this is most frustrating. Again!!!

Charlie, the Zinio edition is now live and available. They can't guarantee publication first thing, but we are pushing them to make it available by 2pm on the day the mag goes on sale, which it was today.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts