A world gone Zoom - best kit

Adrian D

Aug 5, 2020
Visit site
Looking for consensus on best headphones for a travelling frequent Zoomer- wireless , with good noise cancelling & good mic ,decent lasting between charges ,the MIC itself might do some noise cancelling of dogs and adorable children at play !!!
I have bought 20 varieties during lockdown as stock became available.. I wanted noise cancelling sound and mic... sony wh-1000XM3 momentum wireless or B&W px7 the only finalists ? I need 10-20 quantity so I'm after something with probable long life that im not getting calls about after handing them out .. I used today myself my first Sennheiser HD480's from the 80's with wireless stuck on antlion NC mic.... A

dewi

Aug 5, 2020
Visit site
I have a an Audeze Mobius headset, which is great for gaming, but for Zoom calls, I much prefer my Jabra Speak 510 speakerphone. It has both USB and Bluetooth, so works with either my laptop or my smartphone. If you really need headphones, I'd recommend the Sony WH-1000XM3s. My wife has a pair of Sony WH-1000XM3s, which she finds them very comfortable for long listening sessions (much more comfortable than the Audeze Mobius). The Sony WH-1000XM4 are due out any day now, so probably worth waiting for those unless you can get a good discount on the WH-1000XM3s.

Adrian D

Aug 5, 2020
Visit site
Thanks ... I have Jabra not ideal in open plan office but super otherwise .The sony on paper looks the winner indeed (NC+mic+wireless) , but the audiofiles in places introduce other offerings dali io6? (https://www.amazon.co.uk/Wireless-N...QEYWNX2FA2C&psc=1&refRID=0ZDZ273G7QEYWNX2FA2C)

I need good few these once I have trialled the best so 400 quid celing ..im sure the 5k options are amazing but im trying to find the gem in the mid range options...

dewi

Aug 5, 2020
Visit site
Hmm, one of the Amazon reviews says the Dali become uncomfortable after an hour. The reason I recommended the Sonys is that they're extremely comfortable and you can wear them for hours. Reviewers on hifi forums tend to favour small increases in sound quality over everything else. While my Audeze Mobius sounds much better than the Sennheiser PC 360s that it replaced (and slightly better than the Sonys), they're not particularly comfortable, I wouldn't want to wear them for hours and they're not as portable as the Sonys.

Adrian D

Aug 5, 2020
Visit site
Again thanks , MW65 was another option I looked at , but nothing beats experience of verified buyer who has heard these devices not just page ranking aka clever marketing or falling foul of smart website optimisation folks... I'm ready to buy the Sony as a pilot pair,But sometimes unheard of finds like nakamici for tape decks , dpa for acoustic mics can be found if you research ...sometimes the sweetest stuff is not from the marketing giants. thanks Adrian

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts