A quick question about the site.

Just breezed through the 'House Rules' section of the forum and can't see anything relating to a certain area.

In theory, would the rules allow for private members to post vidcams of their system? So rather than just pics, more in the region of YouCylinder and other like-minded sites?

I would assume that each vidcam could monitored in exactly the same way as any thread or post.

As I said it is a theoretical question.

Cheers, pp

Andrew Everard

May 30, 2007
Visit site
plastic penguin said:
Just breezed through the 'House Rules' section of the forum and can't see anything relating to a certain area. In theory, would the rules allow for private members to post vidcams of their system? So rather than just pics, more in the region of YouCylinder and other like-minded sites? I would assume that each vidcam could monitored in exactly the same way as any thread or post. As I said it is a theoretical question. Cheers, pp

Putting a webcam on your system sounds almost as pointless as shooting a video of it and putting it on YouTube or somewhere like that, but go ahead – knock y'self out.

But our massive moderation resource will be watching: first inappropriate comment posted on the video, however, and the link gets killed.

Appreciate that any inappropriate comments or pictures caught on camera will cause the link to be 'bumped off'. As I said it was just a hypothetical question. I've no plans of doing it myself in the near future because I don't have suitable equipment, nor am I planning any...

Gusboll

Aug 22, 2008
Visit site
Andrew Everard said:
plastic penguin said:
Just breezed through the 'House Rules' section of the forum and can't see anything relating to a certain area. In theory, would the rules allow for private members to post vidcams of their system? So rather than just pics, more in the region of YouCylinder and other like-minded sites? I would assume that each vidcam could monitored in exactly the same way as any thread or post. As I said it is a theoretical question. Cheers, pp

Putting a webcam on your system sounds almost as pointless as shooting a video of it and putting it on YouTube or somewhere like that, but go ahead – knock y'self out.

But our massive moderation resource will be watching: first inappropriate comment posted on the video, however, and the link gets killed.

Oh I don't know; some bone-thunderingly speaker-shakingly shenanigans might be quite entertaining were the local constabulary to march in.
smiley-smile.gif

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts