A Nintendo console that AV fans will love is coming soon, mark my words

Status
Not open for further replies.

TechTock

Jan 4, 2023
Visit site
Well I don't use Bluetooth headphones because it subjects your brain to electromagnetic radiation so if Nintendo continue with Bluetooth only audio solutions then I won't be buying their next gen console ! I think that this time Nintendo should release two consoles for next gen. A portable that is significantly more powerful than the Switch and a TV or monitor tethered beast of a console that would rival or outperform the Xbox Series X and PS5. That way they can play all the latest games at the highest fidelity possible ! If Xbox and PS5 allow wired audio options then so should Nintendo ! They should stop being like Apple and other Android smartphone companies that only allow Bluetooth on their models because some people just don't use it. I don't need to keep up with the stupid trend. It is scientifically proven that Bluetooth headphones can cause brain damage, so I will never use them !

TechTock

Jan 4, 2023
Visit site
I think you need to substantiate that. And not with something from the darkest recesses of the web, either.
Well there's a lot of mainstream info about Bluetooth headsets being safe because of the low power of the frequency but the fact is that there's a lot of powerful companies that have vested interests in making sure that the true science is not made public. Here is a good article that is more honest:

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts