A lift

JoelSim

Aug 24, 2007
Visit site
Can anyone working near Fulham, and living in Hackney give me a lift home tonight please? Not looking forward to the journey on London Transport...and can't possibly wait til I get a lift on Friday to hear the new speakers I have sitting by my desk. There's a cup of tea in for you, or even a glass of vino.

John Duncan

[quote user="JoelSim"]Can anyone working near Fulham, and living in Hackney give me a lift home tonight please? Not looking forward to the journey on London Transport...and can't possibly wait til I get a lift on Friday to hear the new speakers I have sitting by my desk.

There's a cup of tea in for you, or even a glass of vino.[/quote]
Joel, you've just splashed the price of a two-bedroom flat in Dundee on them, don't go cheap on us now - you should always allocate at least 10% of your budget on a cab getting them home.

JoelSim

Aug 24, 2007
Visit site
That would be 50 notes at least, I may take the tubes to Highbury & Islington and get one from there to avoid the dreaded bus!

JoelSim

Aug 24, 2007
Visit site
Plus the fact that I can't be a**ed with the cabbie telling me what a load of rubbish I've just bought and that I should have gone for a Bose or something equally as preposterous.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts