A day looking at 3d

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the What HiFi community: the world's leading independent guide to buying and owning hi-fi and home entertainment products.
A

Anonymous

i spent a half hour demoing the vt20 today , but alas , brilliant though it was , i just couldnt see myself wearing those glasses for any period of time , they are so uncomfortable , and let in too much light , i think panasonic have slipped up here , they should have designed 3d glasses for those that wear glasses , and for those that dont ..

how hard would that have been ? people that dont wear normal glasses in every day life , are being forced to wear 3d glasses designed for those that do , and not getting the best 3d experience in the process .. not clever as far as im concerned ..

Clare Newsome

Jun 4, 2007
Visit site
Drew McL:That's my point exactly, only Samsung have had the guts to submit their wares for review. Panasonic and Sony are advertising their 3d TVs heavily - and have not been shy to hand over their latest 2d sets for review - but as yet still no 3d reviews of these two companies

We've got an exclusive review of Sony's first 3D set in our next issue - out by end of this month.

nads

maxflinn:
i spent a half hour demoing the vt20 today , but alas , brilliant though it was , i just couldnt see myself wearing those glasses for any period of time , they are so uncomfortable , and let in too much light , i think panasonic have slipped up here , they should have designed 3d glasses for those that wear glasses , and for those that dont ..

how hard would that have been ? people that dont wear normal glasses in every day life , are being forced to wear 3d glasses designed for those that do , and not getting the best 3d experience in the process .. not clever as far as im concerned ..

one reason that i will be waiting.

the aftermarket glasses.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts