30 year old Sansui AU-11000a High End amp on Ebay

• Thread starter the record spot
  • Start date
T

the record spot

This one looks like a serious proposition! I wish the seller had taken some shots of the internals as I wouldn't half mind seeing what's powering this thing under the lid. Some minor damage to the casing, but this is a beauty even so. £400-odd and it'll go up a way yet I think (still an hour to go at the time of posting).

Lovely amp - would certainly give comparably priced contemporary amps a run for their money and then some I think!

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/XXX-Sansui-AU11000a-integrated-stereo-Amplifier-1978-XX_W0QQitemZ170386477339QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUK_AudioTVElectronics_HomeAudioHiFi_Amplifiers?hash=item27abd3511b&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14#ht_839wt_1165

A

Anonymous

Nice amp ... I bought a Pioneer SA-9800 off ebay a week ago .... for £275 ... also 30 yrs old and in good nick ....

dont mind spending a bit to get it re-capped and serviced .... definately a keeper ....

loads of really good vintage gear on ebay at the moment ... many of which will put many modern systems to shame ....

such as this Technics SU-9600 Hi-fi Stereo control center and SE-9600 Hifi stereo power amp

ebay item: 220487029372

his start price is £1500 with no bids ,,, but he done it the wrong way .... should have started at a much lower price, list it worldwide for 10 days ,,,, and possibly get a better price (wife is a 'seasoned' ebay seller and has sold more than 5000 items on ebay ... mainly antiques and collectables)... so speak from experience

even at £1500 ... dont think there is many modern gear that will match this

T

the record spot

chebby:
the record spot: I wish the seller had taken some shots of the internals as I wouldn't half mind seeing what's powering this thing under the lid.

Does this help?

It did! Interesting layout too I think, not symmetrical like many of that type, but more clustered than I expected.

£630 too, impressive!

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts