A

Anonymous

Save your £13, as it is an awful film. The GF made me go to see it, then she told me after an hour we were leaving, as it was one of the worst films she had ever seen!

Its truely awful....!!

A

Anonymous

Well I have it on order via lovefilm, but it was one of those i thought may be good enough to buy. I'll reserve judgement until i have seen it myself. I have just pre-ordered Avatar. I hope that lives up to the hype.

Thanks for toolbar tip. Its greyed out on this computer (firefox on a mac).

2012's story, acting, directing could have been a lot better.
emotion-6.gif
However the audio is superb making it a great test for components/systems.
emotion-2.gif

Thanks

Rick @ Musicraft

Miggs

Jan 18, 2008
Visit site
Its not that bad. True it won't go down as an all time great but I thought it was at least watchable, which is more than I can say for many a film.

Miggs.

John Duncan

barnsleydave:Thanks for toolbar tip. Its greyed out on this computer (firefox on a mac).

It works on Firefox - highlight the text you want to turn into a link, then click the link button - so in your case you paste in the link, highlight it, click the link button, insert the link again into the 'URL' box - done.

You'll be glad to know that links are converted automatically on the new website (when it arrives)...

A

Anonymous

MUSICRAFT:
emotion-6.gif
emotion-2.gif

Thanks

Rick @ Musicraft

Agree, watchable film but it gave me like an hour and a half of room shaking! It's well done bass too, not a drone, you hear individual explosions etc in the middle of the demolition...........

A

Anonymous

Watched it in the cinema, and even the sound was rubbish. Does the sound from different cinema's sound so different?

JTD:MUSICRAFT:
emotion-6.gif
emotion-2.gif

Thanks

Rick @ Musicraft

Agree, watchable film but it gave me like an hour and a half of room shaking! It's well done bass too, not a drone, you hear individual explosions etc in the middle of the demolition...........

Hi JTD

Yes, i agree the bass is well presented.

Thanks

Rick @ Musicraft

A

Anonymous

asda have a lot of blu rays at only £12 including 2012, i already had it but i did get the hurt locker and law abiding citizen for only £12 each.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts